Astra Militarum - Nearly There...

*Nearly* got the Astra Militarum completely painted. My deadline is almost up - and I think all I'll have left unpainted is the Commander, a Quad Gun, and a few troopers (the only reason they are left is that my undercoat is still up north).

Used the weathering powders last night on them all - extra dirt and some smoke effects on the base. Gone a bit too dark I think now - but, hey ho - it's the first time I've tried using the weathering on infantry bases.

Just got the Primaris Psyker to finish off, and then hardcoat the metal advisors - and then I think I'm done with AG! That's it for 2016. Just a couple of Grey Knight squads to assemble, and some Imperial Fists bikes and termies to finish - and then all the Imperial forces are pretty much fully painted. Still chasing the dream of painting catching up with purchasing..

Just leaving the chaos force to start then... 


Commisar Lord and Regimental Advisors
Heavy Weapon Teams
Missile Launchers
The work in progress so far..
The leftovers..

Work in Progress

Work in Progress (before weathering powders)




Comments