2014 - Hmm... possibly not 'The Year of the Imperial Fists'....

Well, it's almost September and I've done virtually no hobbying all year, what with one thing and another... Now the nights are drawing in, and the Xmas slaughter is approaching once more - I decided to bring a small selection of models down south to start some painting. Initially, the Imperial Gu.. sorry, 'Astra Militarum' were int he firing line to be finished.. but then I remember this was supposed to be the year of the Fists - so brought my small detachment down to start on....

And then out of the blue - GW decided to release the new Grey Knight codex next week. Had to pick up the White Dwarf, and had to pre-order the codex...

And then - wouldn't you know - Hobby Craft once more were selling some GW box sets off cheap.. I nearly bought 5 - but settled for 2 (for purely practical painting purposes....)



Comments