The Beginning of the End.. 1 week to go

Didn't get as much time as I hoped this weekend - so not quite at the finishing line yet...

However, I did pick up a pot of Lahmian Medium - just to try and do something to 'tone down' the white - which looked a bit too bright and crisp.. Tried mixing it with a bit of Codex Grey and washing it over the white, then did a wash of White and Lahmian over the top of that again. Not brilliant, but ok - it looks a bit 'streaky dirty washed', but better overall I think. I reckon with a bit of practice and more time devoted to get it right it could be good

Based the Stormraven (might add a bit of grass later), added red and some more detail on Dreddy

My self-imposed deadline of Friday is fast approaching. I reckon one more session should do it - just need a bit of detailing on the Dreadnought (pick out the gold, tidy a bit), and then try some weathering powders on the Raider, and I stop!

Take them back to meet their brothers at the wastes (and then pick up a few Inquisitorial Guard - to come to the sunny south for the same spa treatment...)




Comments