Stormraven Gets an Updated Paintjob

Edged forward a bit more - added some gold and wash to the Landraider - then decided to dig out the Stormraven for comparison. 

One thing that always didn't sit right was the black on the Stormraven - I wanted a darker, Inquisition style version originally - but it didn't quite work like I imagined.. I was tempted to add some 'silver/grey' - but wasn't sure. After doing the Landraider though - and looking at them side by side - had to take the plunge.. (and I was quite pleased with how it had come out on the Landraider, sort of a 'brushed aluminium' type of thing - due to my rubbish stiff brush and a bit of a scrubbing action)

Pleased I did - it's looking a lot better (only the base coat and a wash so far on the SR), and sits quite nice alongside the Landraider... Hopefully the Razorback will fit in too when they are all reunited!...

Getting there slowly...




Comments