Grey Knights Complete!

As the last Strike cruiser departs from Broadsword station high above, the workshops of Titan stand quiet and empty....

Although I could spend more time tidying and improving these last few additions to my Grey Knights force - I've run out of time. So that's it - done!

First army ever entirely finished - where there's nothing left to paint. Chaos Daemons are almost there - but I've still got a Lord of Change and Skulltaker to do, so they don't count..

Time to pust the brushes down for a while and move onto something more constructive for a time

Then after a suitable time off - Inquisitorial Guard are next in the workshop to be finished....

Til then - my last Grey Knights....













Comments

  1. Top work, sir! But I think you missed a bit on the Land Raider...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment