Interceptors Reborn!...

Finally got the Interceptors completed (well, more a case of draw a line under them so I can move on to something else) So not fantastic - but good enough for now!

Also used 'ardcoat - which I was pretty happy with. Don't normally varnish, but as these guys are metal with a lot of pointy edges....

My Castellan Crowe substitute until I get the real model (to unleash the Purifiers as Troop choices) 
Some of the boys

Can't wait to shunt this guy to the end of a long line of something flammable...

A squad of Interceptors with Nemesis halberds, (and a couple of extra hangers-on with force swords) 
After they'd been submerged in Dettol for a couple of days and ruthlessly scrubbed with cheap toothbrushes...

How I originally found them at the bottom of a bits box in a flea market in Plymouth

Comments