He knows if you've been naughty or nice...

Given the facts that: (a) I'm living (temp) at the other end of the country, (b) 6th Ed has been released and I've barely read the rules, let alone had a game, and... (c) The next chance I'll get to play is the annual xmas bash - I've decided to put the Inquisitorial Guard to one side - and try and finish off the Grey Knights.. (well - to date!)

As I was only back north for one night, with a tonne of other stuff to sort - all I could manage was a quick basing of the metal GK I picked up from the sale (with Interceptor backpacks - why not! I don't know if they are any good - but lets give it a try!), a quick and dirty application of a few brass icons I have had for ages, and an all over black undercoat, balanced precariously on the top of the bin in the back yard... 




Grey Knights are all well and good, but I always remember they were initially just a random, impulse choice to deny anyone else the option to negate my daemons (as I thought at the time)...

I can try and ignore the new Chaos Marine codex for a while.... But in the end it always comes back to where it started.. The question is - how to substitute the stupid-looking, rabbit-eared, one dimensional, run-at-the-enemy-like-an-eedjit, current choice - for the World Eaters i think, *i know*, of in my heart: the ones that make the other renegades soil their power armour when they know who'll be on the same battlefield....

Til then though, need to get these bad boys painted for xmas!

Comments