Stuff you find in the Attic.. WFB 2nd Edition - Who'd have thunk?

A bit of a dig around the parents attic the other weekend turned up these goodies.... I knew Adeptus Titanicus was up there - but was amazed to find my old Warhammer Fantasy Battle 2nd edition rules - I thought they got thrown out years ago. Unfortunately the cardboard troops I'd constructed seemed to have disappeared - but even so - result!...

Warhammer Fantasy Battle 2nd Edition

Space Fleet - never played..

Adeptus Titanicus

A Reaver Class Titan, if I remember correctly.. with a rather dubious camo scheme...

We are the Gods of Hellfire,.. and we bring you...

An old, old banner - from the days when toothpaste tubes were made from metal...

I forgot it came with Ork buggies!...

The Emperor of Mankind salutes Queen Elizabeth II with a flypast in her Jubilee year

Memories.... Geek Memories...

The Magnificent Sven - Metal

The Magnificent Sven - Paper

Comments