The Inquisitorial Guard Assemble..

Following the growth of the Inquisitor Coteaz's Inquisitorial Warband contingent in my Grey Knights list - I decided to expand it even further and grow it into a fully fledged 1000 point list using the Imperial Guard codex.

To differentiate it from the other armies I have/am planning I decided to base it mainly on infantry units (aside from 2 chimera transports)

Just finished assembling a box of heavy weapons - trying to work out how and what builds I could make from what was in the box and my spares - and decided on a stand alone mortar unit (which can stay out of site), two missile launchers and an autocannon to go with the units, and a lascannon for the vets and command unit (to take advantage of the higher BS).

Just bubbling under 1000 points with what I have now - thinking about getting another 6 troopers and kitting them out with the spare flamers I have to form a special weapons team...

Anyway - this is current layout (minus a few troops and a chimera I don't have to hand in this flat at the moment)




Comments